Well Played--Vol. 2, No. 2
journal contributionposted on 09.09.2013 by John Sharp
Any type of content formally published in an academic journal, usually following a peer-review process.
- Inhabiting Games Well (If not Uncomfortably...)--Casey O’Donnell
- Critical Literacy: Game Criticism for Game Developers--Yotam Haimberg
- Well-played and well-debated: Understanding perspective in contested affinity spaces--Sean Duncan
- On justification: WoW, EQ2 and Aion forums--Thibault Philippette, Baptiste Campion
- Why we Glitch: process, meaning and pleasure in the discovery, documentation, sharing and use of videogame exploits--Alan Meades