- Migrating the Tepper School of Business to the Symplectic Elements Research Information Management System
- Connecting the CMU Community with PE/VC Data: Positioning CMU Libraries as a Strategic Partner for Entrepreneurship
- Comparing Business Faculty Research Output for RPT Processes: A Use-Case for SciVal's Benchmarking Module
- Why SciVal has Become an Essential Ingredient in the Tepper Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT) Process.
- Evidence Synthesis Work in the Field of Business & Management
- Migrating the Tepper School of Business (TSB) to the Symplectic Elements Research Information Management (RIM) System
- Understanding the Practices and Challenges of Teaching with Data in Undergraduate Social Science Courses at Carnegie Mellon University
- Transition Partnerships: How Library Publishing Services Can Support Society Publishing Transitions to Open Access Self-Sufficiency
- Systematic Reviews in Business & Management: A New Role for Business Librarians
- What is "Systematic" about Systematic Literature Reviews?
- Systematic Reviews (SR) in Business & Management: A New Role for Business Librarians
- INTRODUCTION TO INDEXING AND ABSTRACTING
- Venturing forth: Venture capital and private equity information in academic business libraries
- PROTOCOL: Does executive compensation predict publicly traded firms' financial performance or inaccurate financial reporting?
- An Exploration of Business Librarian Participation in Knowledge Synthesis Reviews
- From Solo to Duo “Business” Librarianship: Case Studies at CMU & Yale
- Does chief executive compensation predict financial performance or inaccurate financial reporting in listed companies: A systematic review